Atomic Archive : fedora
|../||Jul 10 2012 11:11:23||4kb|
|4/||Jan 30 2007 18:01:48||4kb|
|5/||Jan 30 2007 18:01:48||4kb|
|6/||Jan 30 2007 18:01:48||4kb|
|7/||Apr 28 2007 19:05:33||4kb|
|8/||Nov 13 2007 18:08:00||4kb|
|9/||Feb 29 2008 11:50:45||4kb|
|10/||Nov 23 2008 11:46:41||4kb|
|11/||Nov 27 2008 16:20:39||4kb|
|12/||Dec 03 2009 16:24:21||4kb|
|13/||May 02 2010 11:38:24||4kb|
|14/||May 02 2010 11:38:24||4kb|
|15/||Dec 16 2010 11:35:42||4kb|
|16/||Aug 30 2011 13:24:23||4kb|
|17/||May 30 2012 09:35:11||4kb|
|18/||Jan 16 2013 14:17:53||4kb|
Configuration for the Atomic Archive
- [atomic] - Stable free access rpm channel
- [atomic-testing] - near production quality packages currently in QA
- [atomic-bleeding]- untested, non-production packages with frequently zero testing, and/or known unresolvable compatibility issues.
- [asl-3.0] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for Atomic Secured Linux (ASL)
- [asl-3.0-testing] - Subscription required, near production quality ASL packages currently in QA
- [asl-3.0-bleeding]- Subscription required, untested, non-production ASL packages with frequently zero testing, and/or known unresolvable compatibility issues.
- [source]- Source RPM pacakges.
Configuration & Installation
To enable access to both the atomic yum repository use the following automated installer:
wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh
Yum Atomic Archives
The Atomic archives are available through the yum package manager for Fedora, RHEL and CentOS. Note: Not all mirrors will maintain all channels listed above.
Copyright © 2005-2010 Atomicorp, Inc.