Atomicorp Archive :
|../||Aug 26 2019 11:04:28||4kb|
|3/||Nov 01 2011 20:04:55||0kb|
|4/||Jan 30 2007 18:01:48||0kb|
|4EL/||Jan 30 2007 18:01:48||0kb|
|5/||Apr 28 2007 19:05:33||0kb|
|5EL/||Apr 28 2007 19:05:33||0kb|
|6/||Dec 16 2010 11:35:39||0kb|
|6Server/||Dec 16 2010 11:35:39||0kb|
|7/||Jun 04 2019 12:31:44||0kb|
|7Server/||Jun 04 2019 12:31:44||0kb|
|8/||Jun 04 2019 16:38:42||0kb|
|8Server/||Jun 04 2019 16:38:42||0kb|
Configuration for the Atomic Archive
- [atomic] - Stable free access rpm channel
- [atomic-testing] - Near production quality packages currently in QA
- [atomic-nucleus] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for legacy packages
- [asl-5.0] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for AtomicWP Workload Protection (formally known as Atomic Securd Linux)
- [asl-5.0-testing] - Subscription required, near production quality ASL packackes currently in QA
- [ossec] - Stable OSSEC releases
- [source] - Source RPM packages
Configuration & Installation
Please see the Atomicorp Wiki (https://wiki.atomicorp.com) for instructions.
Atomic Enterprise OSSEC (https://www.atomicorp.com/atomic-enterprise-ossec) provides a commercially enhanced and supported version of the OSSEC
intrustion detection system.
AtomicWP (https://www.atomicorp.com/atomic-wp) provides comprehensive security and compliance for servers and cloud workloads.
The Atomicorp archives are available through the package managers for Ubuntu, Fedora, RHEL and CentOS. Note: Not all mirrors will maintain all channels listed above.
Copyright © 2005-2019 Atomicorp, Inc.